- 2017 – Strange Inheritance TV Show on Fox: “Beauty and the Babies” (Filmed in NY and Littleton Colorado)
- 2011 – Madden Museum of Art, Greenwood Village, Colorado: Solo Exhibit “Out of the Darkroom-The Collective Works of Constance Bannister.” Displayed 85 pieces of Vintage Photography and Abstract Photography by famed Photographer Constance Bannister. Hostess for opening and gave tours of exhibit.
- 2009 – Stony Brook Museum, Stony Brook, NY: “Growing up on Long Island” Displayed 20 pieces of the Constance Bannister Collection “Baby Then and Now.”
- 2008 – Cold Spring Harbor Library/Gallery, Cold Spring Harbor, NY: Solo Exhibit “Out of the Darkroom – The Collective Works of Constance Bannister.” Displayed 35 pieces of the Constance Bannister Collection.
- 2008 – May 11, New York Times feature in the Arts and Entertainment Section: “A Career Born of Babies” (Mother’s Day)
Constance Bannister became a household name after World War II, gaining much fame for her “Bannister Babies” and other notable accomplishments, which include photographing for the Chicago Tribune; Woman’s Day; and New York City- Ballet, Theater District, and Opera.
Since my mother’s passing in 2005, I have brought the Bannister photographs to new successes, dividing the collection into categories. Since signing contracts with GETTYIMAGES.com, the “Bannister Babies” and her photographs have been distributed worldwide and are a top selling stock collection.